Thursday, March 15, 2012

Silver Linings...

"I see ye visibly, and now believe
That he, the Supreme Good, to whom all things ill
Are but as slavish officers of vengeance,
Would send a glistering guardian, if need were
To keep my life and honour unassailed.
Was I deceived, or did a sable cloud
Turn forth her silver lining on the night?
I did not err; there does a sable cloud
Turn forth her silver lining on the night,
And casts a gleam over this tufted grove."
~John Milton
"there's a silver lining to every cloud that sails about the heavens if we could only see it."
~Katty Macane

They are sometimes hard to find, but they are there. I believe it's one of God's gifts to keep us sane.

One of today's silver linings came from a sweet babe saying "Mama!" and giving me the most wonderful smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment